Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Monday, August 08, 2005

Things I Miss

1. Driving in the early morning sunshine, with a place to go to everyday
2. Lunch dates with co-workers
3. Planning a strategy to make a protocol work
4. Liquid nitrogen
5. Birthday cake in the lunch room
6. A salary
7. Having a project with a definite beginning and end
8. The smell of a molecular biology lab
9. Cool breakthroughs in cell wall science
10. Teaching students some interesting stuff

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Carbon said…

    I miss scaring the non-science people who walked past my lab. I used to put dry ice in the sink and add water and it would look like noxious fumes filling my lab. It always scared them. It was hilarious! he he he.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jadevine said…

    Hi Maki, ever notice how non-science people are afraid even to step inside a lab? Now I know why! Maybe they've heard stories of those "noxious fumes" from the people you scared. :)

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Carbon said…

    It's sooooo true. I don't doubt it. he he he.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home