Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Saturday, July 02, 2005

My article is up!

I'm so happy to announce that an article I wrote for PinoyExpats.org is now up and running! PinoyExpats is an e-zine for Filipinos residing outside the Philippines. Their current issue is dedicated to parenting. In my article ("Changing Careers: How I decided to be a SAHM"), I detail the factors that I considered when I made the momentous decision. It's my first full-length article online, so I'm tickled pink. :)

The editors also picked this blog as their featured site for this issue. Cool beans! Click here to see their main page.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Carbon said…

    Congrats on the article. Very well written. It's nice to see a scientist who can write so eloquently :) Also, it must feel wonderful to have something u worked on published!
    I went thru all the same feeling as you. In canada, maternity leave is a year long so I never went back after that cuz I couldn't fathom it. I struggled a lot at first with the decision and with the everyday changes of being SAHM but I am not regretting it at all now!!! I don't think I would ever look back and go "I sure wish I went back to work instead of spent my time taking care of my child". NO WAY :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home