Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Friday, May 20, 2005

Check out my new blogs!

I have a new blog that went live on the internet just this week. Say hello to The Housekeeping and Homemaking Blog! This blog chronicles my hunt for the best tips, advice, and resources on housekeeping and homemaking.

I also contribute to The Kids' Books, Toys and Things Blog. It is a group blog that brings you reviews and recommendations on childrens' books, toys and things.

These blogs are part of Aboutweblogs.com, a network that offers "personal views, tips, news, reviews and other resources about different niche topics. Our focus is on passions, personal growth and lifestyles". Other topics on the network include scrapbooking, stamping, making money online, Asian food, genetics and public health, freelance writing, jewelry making, and more!

I look forward to having you visit me there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home