Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Beginning - A short history

I got my master's degree in Plant Breeding and Genetics and did research in molecular biology before I had my son, J. After my maternity leave, I went back to work part time in the same laboratory. Hubs and I decided then that we would wait and see how this arrangement would work for us. We eventually realized that it would be best for us if one parent stayed home. When J was 10 months old, I resigned from my job, after months of consideration.

Through this blog, I hope to chronicle my journey as a full-time mom and wife, with its challenges and rewards.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Alma said…

    way to go girl!

    sometimes i also wonder if i can be a SAHM. I hope time will come that we can afford it. as of now kasi we can't afford na si hubby lang ang mag wo-work due to financial constraints.

    By the way, i don't have a baby yet...just thinking ahead :)

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jadevine said…

    hi alma-eric, thanks for visiting. it's always good to think ahead. i hope you will be able to do what your heart really desires. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home