Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Friday, August 12, 2005

Some SAHMs are not WAHMs

A couple of my recent posts are about writing opportunities that SAHMs might want to take advantage of. Obviously, this is a topic that is quite close to my heart. I have secret dreams of becoming a writer. Or can't you guess? ;)

But I got to thinking about the SAHMs who are not planning to be WAHMs. Not all of us are plotting ways to run a career from home. For some, taking care of the kids, hubby and home IS the career. I don't blame them. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing to myself. Blogging, emailing, surfing the net, and scrapbooking take a significant chunk of time. Time I could spend sleeping.

I wonder what the percentage is of WAHMs among SAHMs. I think I'll create a poll in my next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home