Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Monday, November 07, 2005

My ProBlog is on the Move!

The Housekeeping and Homemaking Blog, which I write for the AboutWeblogs network, will be moving to a new home soon... along with the rest of the blogs on the network! AboutWeblogs and b5media are merging (see the official press release here).

I'm truly excited by this development in my "blogging career" (Ha! What's that?!?, you say). b5 is a great network to be in, both looking at the blogs they have in place and the people who run them. Shai Coggins, owner of AboutWeblogs, has been a wonderful network manager and I'm grateful for the opportunity she gave me when she first signed me on. There are more good things to come, I'm sure!

Read the announcements at AboutWeblogs and b5media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home