Mom@Home

Blogs of a SAHM ... News articles and discussions that are relevant to the stay-at-home parent ... Joys and challenges of the hardest and most rewarding 24/7 job there is

Friday, March 31, 2006

Mom@Home Wants to Move

I'm thinking of moving this blog somewhere else. While Blogger is easy to use, I kind of like Wordpress. I've also seen a number of nice blogs on Typepad. So I'm dilly-dallying on whether to move this to a different site. I could also move this over to the b5 servers as my personal blog, but that would mean buying my own domain. It's not too expensive, but I don't want to spend until I have at least a reliable source of blogging moolah. Which means, no spending on blogging until I'm earning a fair amount from pro-blogging. It's part of the "financial independence" viewpoint, you know.

I could also just tweak this template, play around with it. Improve it. Lots of things I could do with it. I just need to get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home